Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Big Day

She is home.  
It is really strange even as I write this.
We have been looking forward to it for so long.  


 So many good and fabulous people came to show their support.  And we were so excited to see her pull up into the driveway.
 My mom was so happy to see my dad after three weeks in Texas.  
 And then, instead of using her wheelchair, she chose to walk.
And it wasn't easy.
And there were so many eyes on her
But, she slowly did it.
One foot in front of the other

 And this right here is true love.


Thank you to all of those people who came and showed support and love to our sister.
This meant so much to our whole family.
And now we start a new phase

But, we are over the moon to have her home

6 comments:

  1. Love this! So happy to see Kori home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy Kori's home! Sorry we missed it, but know you are in our thoughts and prayers daily! Keep the blog posts coming, I know there is still a long adventure ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's absolutely wonderful that Kori is back home at last. Her children must be glad to have their mom back. I hope the changes she has experienced aren't too scary for them. The way your family has been enveloped in love and kindness is overwhelming to consider.
    Craig and I wish we could have been part of the welcoming committee.
    Last week at the temple I spoke on the phone to a sister who wanted to add Kori's name to the prayer roll. She is in Kori's ward. Crazy considering I live in California !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad she is home!!! So sorry to miss the welcome home party.. But Kori is never far from my mind!!! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so wonderful to see you! I'm so glad you're home with your sweet family! Welcome home Kori!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so wonderful to see you! I'm so glad you're home with your sweet family! Welcome home Kori!

    ReplyDelete