Saturday, May 23, 2015

Saturday

Dr. Rao came in early this morning and picked up Kori's left arm and asked her to push and she did and he could feel it.  He said that she keeps surprising him every time he comes in.   And of course she does.  Doesn't he know who he's dealing with here?   

Then my mom got a text from Tiffany today with this picture attached and she said that everyone was singing "put one foot in front of the other and soon you'll be walking out the door".    I can only imagine how wonderful it must feel to have such fabulous support.  
In other news...
Is it me or is she using a step ladder to get around now?


That looks so.... uncomplicated compared to the other one. 
Where are the wheels that her foot gets tangled in?
Where is the strap that holds her arm?
My uneducated guess is this girl got an
upgraded room and a downgraded walker. 

Saturday is a special day

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done knocking my hemi walker that bad boy makes walking so my ch easier I did 2 full laps around the unitand got my discharge date moved up to this coming Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be knocking my hemi walkeri love that bad boy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see my kids grant has grown an inch since I have been gone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personally LOVE the hemi walker❤️ Anything that helps Kori come home earlier is a friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. We've been gone to Arizona for a few days visitng Rebcca and family. Our whirlwind days left me no time to read your blog entries. I sorely missed knowing the news and the fun stories you share. I absolutely love raading every entry. It's wonderful to hear the good news, see the darling photos of Kori and see Jim surrounded by such great ladies. You ladies on the home front are doing a great job of taking care of the family in Kori's absence.
    PS. Even though I didn't read blogs posts for a few days I never forgot Kori and the family in my prayers. You are always there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit Ian sporting love re high gait belt look

    ReplyDelete