Tuesday, April 21, 2015

What Did I Tell YOU!...

She has not even been home for 24 hours and she is already out of the house at Garrett's ball game. 

Tumor, walker and all. 

It does make a nice foot rest. I may consider getting myself one. However it could use a few accessories don't ya think. Lights, garland, stickers, even some flowers would be nice. If I could just get my hands on that thing!!



Sometimes I think Kori is selfless to a fault. Sometimes I wish she would stop taking such good care of everyone else and take some time for herself. I am not sure she would know what to do with time alone to pamper herself. 
But her children are her pride and joy. Her day would not feel complete if she wasn't helping them to learn, to grow, to become amazing people...If she wasn't in the stands cheering them on, or holding batting practice in the backyard.
Kaci and I always say that Kori is the BEST mom...this is just proof. 
There is NOWHERE she would rather be. 

4 comments:

  1. Kris and Joan both called to tell me about Kori. We are so sorry. Our best wishes and prayers are with her and all of you. Hugs, Lura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kori, I don't know if you remember me but I remember you. You were a huge help to me at one point in my life. I just randomly came across this information today and wanted you to know that we're thinking of you and your family and praying for you! And is it possible that your little boy is 15??

    Big fat hugs!
    Kaelee Clifford (I hope you remember me and this isn't creepy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is one amazing lady! I know she is going to do just awesome! Lots of hugs and prayers for her and all of you!

    Love You,
    JoLynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for doing this blog! We love Kori so much and she is definitely such a good mom! She is my son and daughter in law's 2nd mom! What a blessing she is to our family!💗

    ReplyDelete