Friday, April 24, 2015

Meet Kori's tumor...

Now I am not a neurologist by any means and I may even be looking at the WRONG thing in this scan but THAT does NOT look like a golf ball to me??
But what do I know?

Meet Kori's tumor...


Kori was scheduled to meet with Dr Rao at 7:30 this morning...

 ...and after much stress they made it ON TIME!!
(not sure who Kaci is talking about in that text on Dad's phone...hope it isn't any of you :) )

Russ just sent me a text that read 
"The Dr. was INCREDIBLE! The neatest guy. We think we are going to get a dog now and name him Ganesh (the Dr's Name)...it goes with our "G" theme.

After Kori has all her tests complete I will post an update on all the NEW news!

5 comments:

  1. That is certainly a sobering scan! Thanks Kami for keeping us all updated. Oh-thank Kaci for NOT texting me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the updates! 😆 Your family is amazing! We love you Kori and Russ and the 3G's! 😆 You're awesome! And in our thoughts and prayers. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANT! 😆

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to believe I have been walking around with something the size of a bowling ball inside my brain. The sore neck and shoulders makes so much more sense now!!!
    I am looking for a name for my little mind invader, leech. Could use a little tumor humor. If you have some suggestions- shoot them our way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That scan is unbelievable! I can't imagine the pain she must be in! Many prayers for her and all the family! We sure love you ALL!

    Much Love,
    JoLynn

    ReplyDelete