Sunday, April 26, 2015

Tumor Humor and a Little Update...

As I said previously sometimes we have to handle difficult situations with a sense of humor or else fear takes over. So here is a little Tumor Humor...
 For those who may think this is inappropriate...


I think Kori has had 5+ MRI's so far...many more to come.
At least she won't lose her loose change!
 Maybe it should say sister's??...or even OLDER sister?? It most definitely doesn't relate to ME. However some of you reading this blog may disagree.




This is my favorite!!


This is Kori's tumor again...a close up view.
Kori would like to give this beast a name...so be creative and comment below with your ideas.
The person who comes up with the best name may win a prize...Is this a game show??



OK...now for the latest update...

Today Kori and Russ moved into what will be their (mostly Russ) home for the next while (time to be determined).
Bishop Cash recommended "Faith House". Housing for medical patients run by the Lutheran Church.
It is cute, clean, has a TV in each room as well as laundry facilities. They charge a very nominal daily fee. A perfect place for them to be together until surgery.



Kori will report to the hospital at 5:30 am on Tuesday morning to be prepped for surgery. Dr Rao is meeting with her at 6:45 and surgery is scheduled for 7:00.

I will do my best to keep everyone updated on Tuesday.

Again...thank you for your support and love!

10 comments:

  1. Not sure I'm up for the "Name the Tumor" game but I'll give it some thought. The ONLY prize I want is for Kori to be well again!! Thank you to everyone who is praying for our tweenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gomer. Or Goober. It has to have a G name...right? Thanks Kami. Sending all our love to the Hyde's. And The Ellsworth and everyone else

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am G.R.O.O.T.
    Ginormous
    Ravenous
    Overly
    Obstructive
    Tumor
    ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gruesome Ghoulie! Like from the movie "Overboard".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm kind of like Nance I'm not sure I can give it a name I just wanna say get the hell out of here! Kori is in our thoroughts and prayers as are all of you! Please keep us posted of how it goes. And if we can do anything let us know! Love you guys!

    Love you,
    JoLynn

    ReplyDelete