Monday, August 3, 2015

Cause for Celebration

Sunday Night was a special night for celebrating!
Kori took her very last Chemo pill
Mom and Dad took treats over to them.

 I don't blog about the toll that all of this has taken on these cute kids.
Probably because they are the greatest kids.
And they don't complain
And they don't act out.
And they do what they are supposed to when they are supposed to.
And they've been tremendous.
They deserved these milkshakes too...
 It has to feel good to scratch this milestone off of the list.
Chemotherapy is such a scary word.
I personally hate saying it.
I cannot imagine going through it.
 Back at it in therapy today. 
 The therapists are trying a new thing...
Shock Treatment
which I am assuming stimulates the muscles??
 And most likely doesn't feel like a day at the spa


Please don't forget about this Saturday
Kuts for Kori starts at 10:00 am
I've been nervous to post because I don't want anyone to
forget to come.   Or forget to tell friends to come.

Please just don't forget!!
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment