Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Attention Attention

Attention Attention
Everyone who has asked
"What can I do to help?"
This is for you....


Please join our community in rallying around this little family who needs our help more than ever right now.   

If you fall into any of the following categories
We NEED your help

I need a haircut
I know someone who needs a haircut
My child needs a totally rad haircut for school
I hate cancer
I'd like to donate 12 inches to "Locks of Love"
I am a licensed beautician who would like to help cut/wash hair
I just want to donate some money to a good cause
   because bad things happen to really good people
I'm totally popular and I can get like 400 people to attend this thing
My son has been growing out his hair and I HATE IT!!
I need some blessings
I know someone who works at a Salon that may like the exposure for their business
I like to attend events where a picture of me might end up in the newspaper
I simply love the Hyde Family


Please Please Please
Come and help us raise some money
Or tell someone who lives in St. George about this
and by all means....  Feel free to repost the flyer on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook)

Please comment ANY questions that we can answer.




2 comments:

  1. We will support any way we can. Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I stumbled across this yesterday! What a great idea! We will announce it and pass out flyers in Relief Society tomorrow. Wishing you the best Kori! I meant to tell you last Sunday too that I loved your hair scarf--so cute!

    ReplyDelete