Friday, August 7, 2015

The Sign...

Kuts for Kori
is tomorrow
starting at 10:00 am
And we had the assignment of making the signs announcing the event at three locations.

It was so fun.
Everyone had a role.
Mom drew lines and told me where to start and end my letters
I tried my best to draw them
And Raleigh and my dad stood off to the side and practiced their "air" golf swings
until it was time to come over and glance at the poster and tell me that my letters were
too tall or too short or too fat
And make me all stressed.  

They're not the greatest posters in the world
I already know that.
But, they were made with love.
And hopefully, they will draw in tons of people who are just driving along
and see a freaking amazing poster announcing a haircutting fundraiser
and they won't be able to resist the urge to stop in and see what all the fuss is about.

At least that is my dream





At any rate...
We sure had fun
And we are so hopeful for a good turn out tomorrow.

Please stop in and visit

No comments:

Post a Comment